Get Connected to AMEA
The Anaheim Municipal Employees Association (AMEA) is an independent labor organization which exists for the purpose of representing bargaining unit employees of the City of Anaheim. AMEA is governed by its member-elected Board of Directors and an Executive Board elected from among those Directors. AMEA is affiliated with the Orange County Employees Association (OCEA), which under contract provides representation services for AMEA members and technical, legal and governance support for AMEA organizationally. Among the support services OCEA provides to AMEA is information technology, including assistance with AMEA’s website and database. AMEA’s affiliation with OCEA provides AMEA with many of the benefits of a larger labor organization while maintaining our independence.
When signing up for AMEA emails remember the following:
- AMEA MEMBERS ARE PERMITTED TO REGISTER FOR “MyOCEA”
- If you ARE a member of OCEA, and you think you might have an account already, but are having trouble with it, (for example: forgot your password), please contact Joanna Nachurski at 714-835-3355.
- A personal email address is required.
- Please register using your full legal name from payroll.
- Information submitted to OCEA is used to verify AMEA Membership and will remain confidential.
If you have already registered, please login here
To receive the most updated AMEA news and information via email, you must register for an account on OCEA’s website. Only members can sign up to receive emails.