All employees within AMEA represented classifications must submit a membership application upon completion of new hire probation.
If you and your co-workers are currently working in an unrepresented classification and would like to become organized and represented by AMEA, please contact the AMEA office at (714) 765-0123.
By joining AMEA, you will become part of a powerful pro-employee force that has positively impacted wages and benefits for Anaheim employees since 1946. Here are a few of the great benefits of AMEA membership:
- Vote on contracts (including wage increases)!
- Receive representation on work-related problems!
- Provide input during bargaining!
- Have access to “members only” communications and updates!
- Have a VOICE in the workplace!
- Have access to discounted tickets to movies, theme parks, and more!
- Vote for the AMEA Board of Directors—decide who your leaders are!
- Run for the AMEA Board of Directors!
- Become an AMEA leader!
REMEMBER! ONLY AMEA MEMBERS:
- Can become AMEA Board Members!
- Can become AMEA bargaining-team members!
- Can participate on special committees and working groups.
- Have access to discounted tickets!
— FOR ACTIVE EMPLOYEES ONLY—
You can complete your AMEA membership application several ways:
- ONLINE – Complete and Sign 100% Online using secure DocuSign© technology.
- BY MAIL – Print the form, fill it out completely, then mail it or drop it off in person at AMEA, 508 N. Anaheim Blvd. Anaheim, CA 92805
If you have any questions, please contact our office at (714) 765-0123.