All employees within AMEA represented classifications must submit a membership application upon completion of new hire probation.
If you and your co-workers are currently working in an unrepresented classification and would like to become organized and represented by AMEA, please contact the AMEA office at (714) 765-0123.
By joining AMEA, you will become part of a powerful pro-employee force that has positively impacted wages and benefits for Anaheim employees since 1946. Here are a few of the great benefits of AMEA membership:
- Vote on contracts (including wage increases)!
- Receive representation on work-related problems!
- Provide input during bargaining!
- Have access to “members only” communications and updates!
- Have a VOICE in the workplace!
- Have access to discounted tickets to movies, theme parks, and more!
- Vote for the AMEA Board of Directors—decide who your leaders are!
- Run for the AMEA Board of Directors!
- Become an AMEA leader!
REMEMBER! ONLY AMEA MEMBERS:
- Can become AMEA Board Members!
- Can become AMEA bargaining-team members!
- Can participate on special committees and working groups.
- Have access to discounted tickets!
— FOR ACTIVE EMPLOYEES ONLY—
You can complete your AMEA membership application several ways:
- ONLINE – Complete and Sign 100% Online using secure DocuSign© technology.
- BY MAIL – Print the form, fill it out completely, then mail it or drop it off in person at AMEA, 508 N Anaheim Blvd. Anaheim, CA 92805
If you have any questions, please contact our office at 714-765-0123.